Applications are now open for this round of our exciting Game Changer grants!
Game Changer grants are available to Ember Connect members to support their professional, cultural, and personal growth.
Ember Connect is committed to facilitating remarkable learning experiences for our members. We encourage our members to seek out, and take advantage of enrichment activities that enhance professional, cultural, and personal growth, whilst also demonstrating their commitment to the wider network of Ember Connect women.
Our Game Changer grants are aimed at providing financial assistance to support our members participation in enrichment activities at the local, national, or international level. For example, an Ember Connect Game Changer grant can assist by contributing towards the funding of conference registration fees, travel expenses such as airfares, transfers and accommodation costs, or other related expenses.
The first round of our grants, completed in May this year, were a great success with three members each being awarded $3,000 to support their exciting development opportunities. These included:
· Supporting one member to attend the Puliima Indigenous Language & Technology Conference in Darwin.
· Supporting one member to attend the First Nations Bushfoods & Botanic Alliance Conference in Darwin.
· Supporting one member to take up the opportunity of a university exchange program in France.
The application process is simple, just click here to complete the online form.
To apply, you must be a member of the Ember Connect community so if you’re a First Nations woman and not already a member, just click here to become a member, it only takes a minute.
Applications close 5:00pm (AWST) on Saturday 30th September 2023.
Please check out the terms and conditions below and if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Be a current member of the Ember Connect digital platform
· Be aged 18 years old or above
· Be a woman of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent