The Ember Connect team is
We have an opportunity for the right person to join the Ember Connect team on a six month contract (with the potential for an extension) as a Membership Coordinator.
Details are below – please send your resume to email@example.com as an expression of interest.
Membership Coordinator (0.6 FTE on a six month contract with the potential for a further extension at the completion of the initial contract)
- Managing and maintaining membership accounts, ensuring that members have access to the resources and groups on the Ember Connect platform.
- Conduct research to identify member needs and preferences in collaboration with the Ember Team.
- Respond to member enquiries, providing prompt and accurate information about membership application/approvals, services, and programs. Pass on any member concerns and complaints in a timely manner.
- Processing membership applications, ensuring that applicants meet the membership criteria and that all required information is complete and accurate.
- Contribute to discussions about strategies to keep members informed about upcoming events, programs, and services. This may involve the digest, Ember Connect posts, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date membership databases, ensuring that member information is secure and confidential.
- Work closely with Ember team members to ensure that membership services are aligned with the organization’s overall objectives and goals.
- Working collaboratively with the Ember Team to understand which events are required for each series/program.
- Source and coordinate key speakers for webinars, podcasts, live event series in alignment with the prescribed calendar. (Consider choosing guests who are engaging and from all parts of Australia).
- Managing event logistics: You will manage logistics such as; event registration, host/panellist/attendee communication (online events from start to finish, which includes coordinating timing and the schedule with presenters and hosts, setting up Zoom link/recording and managing any technical glitches that may arise).
- Oversee, manage and save recording to prescribed location and give any event feedback to Ember Team – contribute the identification of opportunities for improvement for future events.
- Seek feedback from attendees on events to ensure they remain relevant to the Ember Connect community.